This is a platform where users can find translators. Following are the features of this website
- Signup for translators(volunteers,professionals)/consumers(paid,ngos) – Admin Dashboard
- Customer c (immediately needed translator OR on a specific time) – customer interface Once the user clicks “send request” a pop-up will appear asking which email the customer wants a confirmation on As soon as a “job” is created a notification email is sent to customer informing that we have received their request and will get back to them as soon as a translator accepts their request
- Notify professionals accordingly (paid jobs will only go to professionals, NGOs related (free) jobs will go to all translators in system. There will be a CLEAR marking in the potential jobs which projects are paid and which are for free for paid transators. Volonteers will only get NGO jobs. Only relevant professionals (based on their specific language skills) will get notification and in their “potential jobs”. For example if arabic- english is requested ALL translators with those two languages will be able to accept the request.
- If a job is not accepted we will be sending emails (we can discuss its algorithm) informing customers that their project has not been accepted, according to the following timings: Preliminary settings: (discuss with product owner when developing) “Immediate booking”: Suppliers/translators have TWO minutes to respond – if not, we email customer informing we haven’t managed to arrange a customer Booking within 24 hours: Suppliers/translators have one hour to respond – if not, we email customer informing we haven’t managed to arrange a customer. If no translator has accepted after 35 minutes – an email is sent to [email protected] informing that a booking has been placed but not accepted by any supplier. if i still fail to arrange one- an email will be sent to the customer like planned after one hour Booking after 24 hours: Suppliers/translators have eight hours to respond – if not, we email customer informing we haven’t managed to arrange a customer. If no translator has accepted after 6 hours – an email is sent to [email protected] informing that a booking has been placed but not accepted by any supplier. if i still fail to arrange one- an email will be sent to the customer like planned after eight hours
- Admin can see all type of users and some of stats attached to every user(how much job posted by user. how much accepted.No of jobs posted by a user. No of jobs accepted by user. ) – For each user and supplier, apart from being able to add/enable/disable users (with edit possibility of all of their information, address, phonenumber, contact person etc) the admin will be able to see how many bookings a customer has made, how many jobs a specific translator has done and view each customers and suppliers feedback ￼￼￼ ￼(average)
- Relevant Translators will see notifications of new job from where they can accept or reject a job in “potential jobs”
- Translators will see all accepted jobs and for each job see date/time of booking, customer name, phone number, feedback, video communication link (www.appear.in API integration) – in a specific “sessions” page, and be able to give feedback after a session has ended. All of this will be managed in the “My bookings” page on the translator/supplier interface
- Customer/end user will see all jobs posted by him with the status(pending/accepted) in his/her “My bookings page”. They will be able to see all details surrounding the session (same information as above for supplier) in their “my bookings” page
- The design will be based on a responsive bootstrap template (HTML5) that the customer (VS Consulting) refers to. The project scope includes making relevant adjustments to the template to ensure that the UI for the supplier and customer live up to the requirements of the customer (as explained over skype) and supports the backend functions programmed by the supplier. The template for the admin dashboard will be provided by the supplier/Hasan.
- A user can cancel a session before 24 hours. if she/he cancels less than 24 hours before the session has started- this should account for a completed booking/session (and an email should be sent to [email protected] that a user has cancelled less than 24 hours before a session) – but a +1 will be added to the customers booked sessions
- If a supplier CANCELS a request before 24 hours – it should be sent back into the pool of “potential jobs” and an email will be sent to [email protected] If he/she cancels less than 24 hours the cancellation button shoudl be inactive and the translator be asked to call us on +46 73 75 86865
- All English words/links will be translated to Swedish before release. The words will be provided by the customer/VS Consulting
- The template will have a page for “About us” which will be dropdown with a link to “our services”
Date1 Jan 2016